Calculate your estimated monthly and annual loan payments for a Small Business Loan (504 loan).
To help better understand how the SBA 504 Loan works and to provide you with an estimate, simply enter the Estimated Project Cost (the loan amount that you were either offered or that are seeking), Bank Loan Term (the repayment term in years) and the Current Bank Interest Rate. The interest rate on your SBA 504 Loan will vary based on the lender and your qualifications and the SBA sets a maximum for each of their loan programs based on the term of the loan.
The below estimator will help you better determine what your 504 Loan will actually cost and what amount of debt works will work for you.
How is the SBA 504 Loan structured?
Business Finance Capital (BFC) partners with lenders to provide up to 90 percent financing to businesses for the purchase of owner-occupied commercial real estate and equipment. BFC provides up to 40-percent of the financing and the lender typically provides 50-percent. Business owners pay as little as 10-percent down.
How are Effective Interest Rates Decided?
Effective interest rates are calculated by Wells Fargo Corporate Trust Services after receipt of debenture pricing provided by the DCF LLC Fiscal Agent every month. Wells Fargo Corporate Trust Services provides the Effective Rates each month. We post the latest rates each month on our homepage at bfcfunding.com.
Twenty-year debentures are pooled and sold on Wall Street the first Thursday of the first full week of each month (beginning and including Sunday). 10-year debentures are pooled and sold the first Thursday of the first full week of every other month (beginning and including Sunday) starting with the January sale.
(The interest rate that you will receive on the loan isn’t determined until after it has been funded, or in other terms, after the debenture is sold.) For additional information contact us at 1-800-SBA-REAL.
Who is eligible for the SBA 504 Loan Program?
To be eligible for a 504 Loan, your business must be operated for profit and fall within the size standards set by the SBA. Under the 504 Program, a business qualifies if it has a tangible net worth not more than $15 million, and an average net income of $5 million or less after federal income taxes for the preceding two years prior to application.
Loans cannot be made to businesses engaged in nonprofit, passive or speculative activities. For additional information on eligibility criteria and loan application requirements, call BFC today at 1-800-SBA-REAL.
To be eligible for an SBA 504 Loan, a small business must meet the following requirements:
- The business must be a for-profit, non-publicly traded company.
- Ownership must be comprised of 51% U.S. citizens or registered aliens (with green card.)
- The business must do business in the United States or its possessions.
- The business must be a sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company, or corporation.
- The business must occupy at least 51% of the space to be bought.
- The business’s tangible net worth cannot exceed $15 million.
- The business’s average net income after Federal income taxes (excluding carry-over losses) for the two full fiscal years prior to application cannot exceed $5 million.
- Loans cannot be made to businesses engaged in speculation or investment in rental real estate.
This tool was designed only to provide an estimate. Loan terms and rates may vary. This tool is applicable for 504 SBA loans, it is not applicable for traditional commercial real estate loans.